LET'S GET STARTED
1. Go to GOOGLE . Do a search on "travel writing" (without the quotes). What Web sites did you find?
2. Visit my Web sites and read travel articles I’ve written (Click on Articles, then Travel in my main Web site)
3. Visit Travelwriters.com to see what professional travel writers are writing. Read some of their articles. Note which ones you like and why.
4. Then search for destinations that you’re interested in visiting. Start with your own interests–always start with yourself. Find sites of other counties, states, countries, attractions, etc.
5. Bookmark your favorites. Visit them often and note the changes.
6. Write about an interesting experience you had on a recent trip. Write no more than 1,000 words. Make sure you indent your paragraphs and follow the suggested format.
The contents of this site © 2001-2009 Bob Brooke Communications