FIND TIME TO WRITE
In this harried world in which we live, finding time to write can become a problem. Use this list to help you reorganize your time so that you can get more writing into the time you have.
1. Get up earlier.
2. Work after "work."
3. Use any free time.
4. Always have something in the works.
5. Keep warm-up time to a minimum.
6. Shut off distractions.
7. Enlist your family's help.
8 Sharpen your concentration.
9 Make working outlines.
10. Plan ahead (week, month, etc.)
11. Devise a specific plan of attack.
12. Write out of sequence.
13. Take a writing vacation.
14. Make your deadlines work for you.
15. Set time limits.
16. Set a word quota.
18. Put your subconscious to work.
19. Let technology work for you.
20. Reward yourself for good behavior.
WRITING TIPS | GRAMMAR | MARKETING | TRAVEL WRITING | COPYRIGHTS | FREELANCE TIPS
The contents of this site © 2001-2009 Bob Brooke Communications
Go back to Writing at Its Best
Site design and development by BBC Web Services.