AVOIDING WRITER'S BLOCK
All writers, both beginners and professional, suffer from writers block from time to time. Sometimes, it's from overwork or stress. Other times, it's from a lack of fresh ideas. Whatever the cause, writer's block can be deadly. If you feel that you're blocked and just can't come up with new ideas, use this list to help you through it.
EIGHT STRATEGIES FOR BEATING WRITER'S BLOCK:
1. Keep several projects going at the same time.
2. Re-read what you wrote most recently.
3. Read what others have written.
4. Create an idea file.
5. Create a reward system.
6. Count your words and set a quota.
7. Be positive.
8. Write about not being able to write.
TThe contents of this site © 2001-2009 Bob Brooke Communications